Motorola’s G Series is one of the most awaited and popular line-up at its price point. Later this year Motorola released the 6th Generation of its G Series. The new G6 series failed to leave a mark in Indian budget market. With the release of Moto One Power, Motorola is trying to become the king of the budget smartphone segment.
Moto One Power is created in collaboration with Google which means that it comes with Google’s Android One OS. The stock OS and time-to-time updates are some of its main features. This also means that the device will be next to the new Android 9.0 (Pie) after the Pixel devices.
Moto One Power is packed with 5000 mAh battery which combined with Stock OS you will get around 5 to 6 hours of Screen On Time.
With the massive battery the main problem is that it takes a lot of time to get fully charged, but the Moto One Power comes with 15W Turbopower which can provide 6 hours of Juice in just 15 minutes of charging.
Edge-to-edge Max Vision Display:
Edge-to-Edge displays are all the rage these days and the Moto One Power is not lagging behind in this department. It packs a 6.2 inch Max Vision Display with an aspect ration of 19:9.
A powerful rear dual camera of 16 MP + 5 MP and a 12-MP front camera ensures that you will always get the best shot whatever the occasion be.
Google Lens makes it more convenient for you to find a host of products online. You can even use it to copy and paste text or to learn more about different landmarks.
4 GB of RAM an Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC which is an Octa Core processor helps you to breeze through all your games seamlessly.
One of the most loved features of Motorola devices is packed in here too. These simple hand gestures makes your life easy.
It notifies you of messages and updates, among other things. This feature also enables you to reply to text messages and emails without even unlocking the phone.
- Network Type: 4G, 3G, 2G
- Supported Networks: 4G LTE, UMTS, GSM
- Bluetooth: Yes – V5.0
- Wi-Fi: Yes – Dual Band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- SIM Type: Dual Nano Sim
- Hybrid Sim Slot: No
- Quick Charging: Yes
- Sound Enhancements: Dolby Audio, Bottom-ported Speaker, 2 Mics
- Display Size: 15.75 cm (6.2 inch)
- Notch: Yes
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels
- Display PPI: 403 PPI
- GPU: 430 MHz Adreno 509
- Display Type: LTPS IPS
- Other Display Features: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Processor Core: Octa Core
- Primary Clock Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Expandable Storage: 256 GB
- Supported Memory Card Type: microSD
- Memory Card Slot Type: Dedicated Slot
- Primary Camera: 16MP PDAF f1.8, 1.12 micrometer + 5MP f2.2, 1.0 micrometer
- Front Camera: 12MP f2.0, 1.25 micrometer
- Flash: Rear Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) Dual LED Flash and Front Single Flash
- Video Recording: Yes, UHD at 30fps, FHD at 30fps, FHD at 60fps, VGA at 30 fps
- USB Connectivity: Yes, Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint Reader, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, E-compass
- Other Features: 15W Turbopower for Upto 6 hours of Power in 15 minutes, 4G LTE (Cat 6), USB Type-C Port with Turbo Charge Support, Water Protection – P2i
- FM Radio: Yes
- Battery Capacity:5000 mAh
- Accessories: Handset, Travel Charger (15W), SIM Ejector Tool, User Manual
- Warranty: Warranty of 1 Year Available for Mobile and 6 Months for Accessories on manufacturing defects
Competition for Moto One Power:
The Competition for the device is huge, but the for features that the Moto One Power offers for the asking price may bring some of the Motorola customers back. We have created a list of the devices which are a direct competition for the Moto One Power.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Xiaomi Mi A2, Xiaomi Redmi Y2
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Honor 7x, Honor 9i
Realme 2 Pro
Nokia 6.1 Plus
The Moto One Power will available in only 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option from October 5th. The asking price will be Rs. 15,999 but there will be a discount on the the device in upcoming Big Billion Days on Flipkart.
Motorola has to cover a lot a ground here to get her customers back but on the basis of specs alone this is a good option to buy coming holidays.