Deals and Discount have already started for thanksgiving 2018. Three days ahead of Black Friday 2018 the big day and many of the best deals are already live and you could miss them. Most notable is Walmart’s Black Friday live sales. Including its top PlayStation 4 Slim bundle and Xbox One S bundle. So here is my guide to the best Walmart Black Friday deals you can buy right now.
Do remember many Walmart Black Friday deals will go in and out of stock, but they will keep being replenished until Black Friday itself so keep refreshing those pages.
Video Game Consoles
• Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Spiderman Bundle for $199 – going in and out of stock
• Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle for $199 (save $100)
• Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console for $399.00 (save $100.99)
• Sceptre 50-inch Class FHD LED TV (X505BV-FSR) for $199.99 (save $150)
• Sceptre 32-inch Class HD LED TV (X322BV-SR) for $89.99 (save $90)
• Samsung 55-inch Class 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN55NU6900 (2018 Model) for $397.99 (save $302)
• Samsung 50-inch Class 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN50NU6900 (2018 Model) for $327.99 (save $272)
• Samsung 43-inch Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN43NU6900 (2018 Model) for $277.99 (save $222)
• Samsung 65-inch Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN65NU6900 (2018 Model) for $647.99 (save $452)
Laptops and Tablets
• Apple iPad Mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB Space Gray for $349.00 (save $50.99)
• Lenovo Ideapad 320 15.6-inch Laptop for $279 (save $120)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7-inch 8GB Tablet for $69.99 (save $50)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A – SM-T580NZKAXAR – 10.1-inch Display – Starts at $157.99
Don’t buy the iPad Mini, it’s old and overpriced and there are better Black Friday iPad deals. That aside, the IdeaPad and Tab E deals are very solid discounts.
• Striker-X Pro HD Live Feed Camera GPS Drone for $45.97 (save $34.02)
While Walmart’s Black Friday live sales are the most popular, don’t forget there are many other great deals are becoming available. The aforementioned Kohl’s Black Friday has the best game console savings, Target has even bigger Cyber Monday discounts planned, Samsung.com has huge Galaxy smartphone and TV reductions, and Walmart itself has yet to start its massive iPhone sales with up to $400 off.
So, move quickly when you know what you want, but also do your research so you know when to wait. There are some nasty surprises out there.