There are certain basic elements about life and nature that humans have been trying to perfect for ages. The attraction that the human ear has to the sounds and music, in general, has led to the creation of musical instruments, sound devices and a billion-dollar music industry that is not only a source of inspiration and entertainment but a livelihood for many.
Mobile phones have been designed to be the all-in-one replacements for the outdated portable music devices, but they are capable of doing so much more. Apart from offering music seamlessly through online services, the ability to fine-tune the hardware and software of Android devices makes them the perfect specimens for audio equalizers such as Viper4Android.
What is ViPER4Android FX?
Developed by a popular audiophile who goes by the name ViPER520, this piece of technology is designed to be the ultimate equalizer app. The ViPER4Android FX app comes with built-in support for sound drivers that can fine-tune the sound for Headphones, Speakers, and Bluetooth Audio devices separately.
The only reason you cannot find ViPER4Android FX on the Google Play Store is just like most of the hardcore apps, it requires root access. Moreover, ViPER4Android FX is also available as a module for you to install directly from the Magisk Manager as well. Here’s how you can install the Viper4Android FX the easiest way on your Android phone.
1. Make sure that your Android device has root access.
2. Download and install the ViPER4Android FX APK file. (Download Link)
3. You can also search for the ViPER4Android FX Module in the Magisk Manager.
4. Once you have the ViPER4Android FX app installed, grant it Superuser.
How to use ViPER4Android FX
At a first glance, the ViPER4Android FX may seem a bit overwhelming with all of the different sound editing options that are available at your disposal. In order to make it easier for you to configure and fine-tune the settings to enjoy the best possible audio experience you can from your Android device.
This is essentially the main switch to turn on and off all of the sound effects under each of the sections of the ViPER4Android FX app.
Gives the simulation effect of a Class A amplifier to create a warmer sound effect.
Playback gain control
Additional control to make the headphones louder or quieter even when the system volume is set on maximum.
Improves the overall surround-sound effect when listening to music using headphones.
Reduces the crossover sound effect of lows and highs and prevents background humming sounds.
Auditory System Protection
Reduces the chances of physical damage to the ears due to continuous high-volume music and sounds.
The FET (field effect transistor) is designed to add a bit of a kick to the sound effects in the music being played with more transients.
Apart from these options that we tried out, there are plenty of others that you can implement to create a custom sound profile. Once you have decided the variables you want to set for your personal sound profile, you can save it for later use.
Viper 4 Android Features:
- FET Compressor: New compressor/limiter is simulating the operation of FET circuits.
- Quad-Channel Convolver: IRS support extends to 4-channels. *Requires particular IRS files*
- AnalogX: Richer and warmer sound by simulating the sound signature of pure class A amplifier. *v2.4.x and above+*
- ViPER-DDC (Now Customizable!): Enjoy near HIFI sound on your headphones. [Some Models are not Supported]
- Spectrum Extension: Make your music sound lossless with enhanced high frequencies.
- x86 Platform Support: Viper 4 Android supports x86 (Atom/Core i3/i5/i7) platforms.
- USB/Dock effect Support: ViPER 4 Android supports USB/Dock audio output.
- Speaker Optimization: First effect for speakers. Try it yourself.
- Channel Pan: Controls left/right channel output.
- Differential Surround / Haas Effect
- ViPER Fidelity Control
- Viper Bass: There are different bass modes, you can get the greater bass experience than before!
- ViPER Clarity: By Selecting This mode you can get the best Clarity Experience by balancing the Heavy bass.
- Headphone Surround+ (VHS+): With this VHS+, V4A made its way to achieve great surround technologies for Android.
- Auditory System Protection (Cure Tech+)
- FX Compatible Mode (Only in 4.x)
How to save ViPER4Android FX profile
• Tap on the three-line menu icon on the top-right corner.
• Select the Save Effect Profile and select New Effect Profile.
• Type in the name of your personal sound profile and hit OK