As we all know when are out in the market to buy smartphone but sometimes because of budget constraint consumer has to compromise on some aspect like display, camera and most important CPU. But this whole scenario was changed when OnePlus entered the market and offering the Flagship Smartphone at a very reasonable price it was a great initiative at it was been a great success, but over the time the Prices of OnePlus devices keep increasing and now it almost lie in different price category.
Now, here come in roll a Chinese company Xiaomi who launched its flagship smartphone Poco F1 at a price point near to 20,000 INR or 288 USD with Snapdragon 845 with 6 and 8 GB RAM variant having 64 GB and 128Gb internal storage options.
Hence at this price point it grab lot of attention as it was the only phone which was giving such specs in this price point people were bit skeptical about the brand that how 800 USD smartphone feature could come in 288 USD smartphone. Although there was no effect seen on OnePlus 6 and Asus Zenfone 5Z in sales figures because of their strong brand value.
As these two smartphones were also come from same category flagship killer, few months after the launch Poco F1 words started spreading out that the phone is awesome and amazing at this price point no one can ask more. Even the great Youtuber Marques Brownlee had done a blind camera test comparison to find best smartphone of 2018 and the results are unbelievable shocking as Poco F1 has beaten all the other great smart phone see the video down yourself.
Now, in 2019 we are expecting the launch of Poco F2 as to carry forward its legacy as Poco f1 did great and similarly there are lot of expectation people are having now with Poco F2, we have to see what price the company keeps as it will be flagship smartphone, how it will look lot and lot of question are their like will there be notch or not. Hence, all these confusing questions could only be answered once company launches Poco F2. But by the time we have some confirmed specification of Poco F2.
Confirmed Specification of Poco F2
1. Poco F2 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragom 855 SoC. Octa core processor (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core) GPU Adreno 640.
2. Poco F2 will come in two variant 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage & 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. (A special edition may launch later having 256 GB internal storage with 10GB RAM).
3. Triple Rear camera setup 16MP Primary sensor + 8MP Wide angel Sensor + 5MP Depth sensor.
4. Front Camera will be single 20 Megapixel Sensor.
5. Screen size will some what near to 6.3 inch. But what type of notch we will se its not confirmed.
6. In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
7. Android Pie 9.0 out of the box.
8. 3.5 mm Headphone jack will be available.
9. Poco F2 will have 4100 mAh Battery with fast charging support.
In pricing of Poco F2 we can expect a slight bump considering the Poco F1 as Poco F2 will bring new feature and new hardware, we are expecting the 3,000 INR or 50 $ bump in price, but it will launch under the price of 25,000 INR. Do Let us know in comment section if you are waiting for Poco F2 to buy.