Nubia’s Red Magic will be launching its 2019 Flagship Red Magic 3 in May. After the great success of Nubia Red Magic 2 in gaming smartphone which was launched in 2018, now we expect the Red Magic 3 will bring something beast out of the box. The company already revealed some key details of the device. Ni Fei, general manager of Nubia smartphones, has posted the screenshots of the Antutu benchmark test on his Weibo account. The Red Magic 3 with the model number NX629J has scored a whopping 437,524 on Antutu. It is the highest Antutu score we have ever seen on a smartphone.
The Red Magic 3 clearly beats the Xiaomi’s Black Shark 2 gaming smartphone which has scored 430,882. While the Antutu scores give us an idea about the device performance, we need to consider many factors for the best real-world performance. The tested device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The 3C listing of the device with the same model number also confirmed to support 30W fast charging.
Nubia Red Magic 3 Specification
1. It will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC with Adreno 640 GPU.
2. 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of internal storage. No microSD card support.
3. In Display part it will be having a 6.4 inches OLED Panel.
4. Dual Rear camera setup 48MP primary sensor and 5Mp Secondary sensor.
5. Having a battery capacity of 5,000 mAh it will also support 30W fast charging.
6. It will also continue its legacy of large RGB LED strip on the rear along with virtual shoulder buttons.
7. Red Magic 3 will come with Android Pie 9.0 out of the box.
8. The Red Magic 3 will come with copper coil with Liquid Colling system for better gaming performance and to achieve high frame rates.
As, on the contrary part the display refresh rate and price of the device is not yet disclosed by the company as the phone is launching in China on April 8 which will reveal lot of things about this device. So, stay tuned TheTechOdyssey for latest updates.